Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

GIVING AND RECEIVING 4TH ANNIVERSARY

G&R is the vietnamese version of the Gotcha day. Today is our fourth Annversary of been a family by law. Time is going so fast !!!! My baby girl i all grown up. I just hope that she will always be as happy and healthy as she is now. God bleess her. To celebrate this day I gave her a gift from out stay in Vietnam little memories of this amazing journey to her. This year gift was a little silver pendant, thank God that she likes accessories.

Vietnamese red couch photo version, Sarah is the third from left to right.
Becoming my happy girl.

I was lucky to share this journey with two other single first time parents that travel alone to get their babies Samatha and Anja.
Oficially Mine.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations